Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Smoked Salmon with Sundried Tomatoes, Lemon and Pasta


When in New Mexico last Thanksgiving, my friend Michelle made us an aswesome lunch. I asked for the recipe because I wanted to definitely have this again. I changed it a bit but still awesome. If you love smoked salmon... you are going to love this recipe ! Took about 10 minites to make.

Here's here recipe :

4 TB extra virgin olive oil
1 TB minced garlic
1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, julienned
zest of 2 lemons
1/3 cup butter....tossed in hot pasta
2 TB chopped fresh parsley
1 3oz smoked salmon, bite size (about 3/4 cup)
3 Tb pine nuts

3 Tb fresh parmesan cheese

pasta of choice - I am using pappradelle - enough for two people, I like more ingredients rather than more pasta

Cooked pasta and toss the butter in the warm pasta.

In a bowl, break up smoked salmon and add remaining ingredients... toss ingredients with pasta.


** adjust olive oil and butter to how saucy you like it... I added a little more olive oil.
Serve and enjoy every bite !

No comments:

Post a Comment